The current page has been visited 17262 times.
Visitors today: 1
Hits to all pages: 7469573
Now available: Information and Preview of the new ArtecScan 2.0alpha.
For all registered ArtecScan-Users this update is as usual for free!
The new version has a totally reworked GUI (StormWizard),
which makes it possible to resize all windows of ArtecScan - at least ;)
Also a "Bubble-Help" for every gadget/field is added, so you will be able to
use ArtecScan almost without reading the documentation.
The preview window is now resizeable and has some new functionality.
It is now possible to Zoom (in/out) the prescanned image to get more details
when setting the scanarea-frame.
(*) This scanner is soon supported again, please still use ArtecScan V1.24 to use this scanner at the moment.
- A6000C Plus
- A6000C three pass (*)
- Full localization with locale.library
- Different measurement units (cm, inch)
- GUI with Bubble Help
- PhotoCopy functionality
- Zoom function in Preview window
- Autosize function for automatic selection of the scan area
- Color offset sliders to correct color errors in your scan
- Modular programming, new scanners only need to have its driver module
- Autodetection of the scannertype
- Screenmode requester & full support of public screens
- Preview picture remember on program startup (deactivatable)
- ... and some other changes I forgot to mention... :)
- Full ARexx support
- Support for other scanners
- Support of several file-formats (jpeg, bmp, targa, gif)
- Loader-modules for Image processing programs (ADPro, ArtEffect, ImageFX...)
- WarpOS PowerPC-Support for all CPU-extensive operations
- ... and all of your good ideas!
You can download the latest version of ArtecScan here.
Also availible is the old version, ArtecScanV1.24.